Call for articles
Hello to all teaching, training, learning or researching adult literacy/English, ESOL or adult numeracy/maths!
Now is your chance to write for RaPAL Journal 109 - conference edition.
Your contribution could be:
- an extended academic discussion (this will be peer reviewed)
- a reflective piece on your teaching
- an outline of something new or innovative you have tried in your practice
- a poem or other creative piece
- something visual with text as required
- something we haven't thought of (any length)
We are looking for first drafts by mid February 2024 and will provide support and feedback as required.
Please send a copy of your draft to email@example.com. Please contact us too if you would like to discuss your contribution first, or have any queries.
This is a great opportunity for new writers as we will guide you through the process every step of the way. We'd warmly welcome contributions from both you and your learners.
We would be very grateful if you could forward this email to colleagues who might be interested.
On behalf of Journal 109 editors